Level 200: General Information
- All Level 200 students of the University of Ghana who are pursuing undergraduate degree courses are required to take courses in African Studies, designed to introduce them to aspects of life and development in Africa.
- A pass in this course is one of the requirements for the award of the Bachelors degree in this University.
- The general theme of the courses is SOCIETY, CULTURE DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA. They concentrate on current issues of development from the perspective of the humanities and the sciences.
- The duration of the course is : ONE YEAR.
- The course is in TWO SEMESTERS: FIRST SEMESTER and SECOND SEMESTER.
- Every student is required to take TWO COURSES, one in the first semester and the other in the second semester.
Note: You are required to register for the first semester course in the first semester and register for the second semester course in the second semester. You are not expected to register for both courses in the first semester as it used to be case in previous registrations.